Get your customers clicking
We are a Digital Marketing Agency
Maximise brand awareness, sales and ROI with an engaging social presence and effective digital marketing strategy.
Retargeting is a cost-effective part of a PPC (pay per click) strategy, with better conversion rates over purchasing banner ad impressions. Use data intelligence to target with precision, and only pay when your customer clicks.
Considering only 2% of customers make a purchase on their first visit to a website, we’ll help you track down the 98% that don’t make it to the checkout.
Using cookies, we will legitimately ‘follow’ your prospects as they leave your site or app – your carefully crafted ad serendipitously pops up at a relevant time. This reminder of a great offer, product or your brand nudges them towards a purchase.
Let us optimise your PPC campaigns through Adwords, Bing and the Google Display and Search Networks. With over 2 million websites submitting to Google’s network, your ad will be served to those pages wholly relevant to your audience.
By managing the bid strategy and optimisation, we can keep a tight grip on the purse strings.
Campaigns and customers that click
Give your brand some online space. With quick reporting and real-time analysis, we will refine and optimise your digital marketing for the best results and ROI.
Your retargeting partner
The parameters of retargeting are vast and ever-changing, so let us create your roadmap, covering:
- Targeting and scheduling – including geographic, demographic and perfect timing
- Frequency of ad impressions – too much or indeed too little can be annoying and ineffective
- Pros and cons of multiple providers/sites – how to test, identify what’s working and avoid cannibalisation
- Creative – we can design a suite of ads to cover general brand awareness or segmented to focus on specific products your prospect has been browsing, with a compelling call to action
- Data strategy, such as removing a customer who has purchased – preaching to the converted is a waste of your marketing budget, so retarget customers with a feedback request or cross-sell/up-sell
- Measurement – including Google Analytics